Giving a gift in honour is a meaningful way to remember or honour someone special, to thank someone, or to celebrate an important occasion.
To give a gift in honour, simply visit our shopping cart to make your donation and select “I wish to give in honour of someone else”.
Ways to give in honour of someone else:
- Celebrate a birthday, wedding, birth, anniversary or other occasion
- Show gratitude for a frontline worker
- Pay tribute to someone in their memory
- Give in honour of a staff member
- Recognize a special teacher or school staff
- Celebrate someone special
For more information or questions, please reach out to us!
Manager, Individual & Major Giving Relationships
519-888-6100 EXT: 243 | email@example.com
Stay up to date on United Way WRC news, read local stories, and learn how your dollars are making a difference right here in our community.